Valdez AK Area Attractions
While you’re staying in Valdez, Alaska, we want to help you find things to do. Here are some of the great things to do in Valdez, AK:
- Columbia/Mears Glacier Cruises
- Mineral Creek Canyon: With mountains rising to over 5,000 feet and beautiful waterfalls on each side, the scenic vistas can be overwhelming.
- Helicopter Tours
- Kayaking Tours
- Sport Salmon and Halibut Fishing
- Valdez Halibut, Silver and Pink Salmon Derby: 55 Years of Fabulous Fishing!
- Solomon Gulch/Crooked Creek Hatcheries
- Old Valdez Town Site
- Valdez Museum: The Valdez Museum & Historical Archive brings the stories of our community’s history alive through programs and activities.
- Valdez Visitors Center: The crashing glaciers and towering Chugach mountains rising from the sea make Valdez absolutely picturesque.
- 1964 Alaskan Earthquake Movie
- Valdez Port Tours
- Rafting Keystone Canyon
- Scenic Bike Paths
- Small Boat Harbor
- World’s Largest Floating Dock
- Valdez Senior Center
- Bingo Game
- Hiking Trails
Tour Tickets are available in the RV office, save yourself from running all over town! One stop shopping for all cruises, tours and fishing in the Valdez, Alaska area!